Airport security just got a little easier for people living in Spokane. An enrollment center for the Transportation Safety Commission's program, PreCheck has opened up in the Spokane Valley. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some