SPOKANE, Wash. - A woman who escaped from the custody of Eastern State Hospital while in Spokane Wednesday was located later in the day in Kootenai County, Idaho.
Spokane police said the 43-year-old woman was not considered a danger to the public and officials were concerned for her safety.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity