SPOKANE, Wash. - A woman who escaped from the custody of Eastern State Hospital while in Spokane Wednesday was located later in the day in Kootenai County, Idaho.
Spokane police said the 43-year-old woman was not considered a danger to the public and officials were concerned for her safety.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday