SPOKANE, Wash. - Early Tuesday morning around 4 a.m. police responded to a stabbing at the intersection of Adams and 6th on the South Hill.
Police say a man was stabbed by a woman he used to date.
Apparently, the pair was arguing over a previous relationship.
The man was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police are looking for that woman and say there is no danger to the public.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River