SPOKANE, Wash. - Fire investigators are looking into what caused a fire to break out in an unoccupied home Friday morning.
The fire started at a home in the 800 block of East Joseph just before 5 a.m.
Firefighters say the fire was contained to mostly the basement.
At this time, they do not believe the fire was suspicious, but they say the windows were boarded up and no one lived in the home, leaving them to wonder how it could have started.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives