Dutch Bros. Spokane is celebrating ten years in the Inland Northwest. They started from humble beginnings and now have eight coffee shops and two more on the way. In that time, they have given to countless charities, but the one they have contributed the most to belongs to the KXLY family. KXLY 4's Casey Lund reports.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017