For people visiting 603 South Arthur Street in Spokane, it can be a little overwhelming to think it's the place where the founder of Father's Day once lived. KXLY 4's Allie Norton reports.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home