SPOKANE, Wash. - Four people have been arrested and $35,000 in heroin seized following an investigation into a South Hill drug dealer which began in early 2013.
Detectives have been investigating the alleged heroin dealer in the 1400 block of S. Grand, for more than a month. On Friday, detectives obtained a search warrant for a residence and arrested four people.
Among those arrested were Michael Schadler and Heather Brannan, on charges of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, Shawn Quaintance for possession of a controlled substance, and Joel Simpson was arrested on unrelated warrants.
Detectives also seized 1.3 pounds of heroin, with a street value of $35,000, $2,000 in cash, and scales, packaging and other evidence of heroin sales and use, the police department reported.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults