Double dipping: That's what one Spokane County Sheriff's deputy is accused of doing. Deputy Charles Sciortino is on paid administrative leave for allegedly taking an off-duty security job while on the clock with the Sheriff's Office. KXLY4's Aaron Luna reports.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults