Lincoln County Sheriff's deputies are looking for a group of men who accidentally started the Watermelon Hill fire while target shooting at a location between Fishtrap Lake and Sprague Saturday afternoon. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some