The Food and Drug Administration is taking over the investigation of a multi-state E. coli outbreak believed to be linked to clover sprouts from north Idaho producer, Evergreen Produce. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River