As our nation celebrates its 238th birthday, we've learned the hard way, time and again, that freedom isn't free. Just ask Jerry Weed, who jumped into Normandy on D-Day and spent Independence Day 1944 helping liberate France. KXLY4's Caiti Currey reports.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home