The hit and run death of Spokane Valley bicyclist has re-opened the topic of bicycle safety. With more and people commuting via bike, cyclist safety is more important than ever. Alex LeFriec reports.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some