A woman has been rescued by Spokane Fire crews after falling off a cliff above 7th and Stevens on the lower South Hill.
The woman had been at an overlook on Cliff Drive when she went over the edge and fell approximately 30 feet.
The people who had been with the woman when she went over the edge were able to pinpoint for the technical rescue team where the woman was on the cliffside and they were able to successfully rescue her.
She was conscious when she was taken away from the scene in an ambulance. Her condition and the extent of her injuries is not known at this time.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity