Politics can divide a community, but people in small towns in Eastern Washington tend to agree more than they disagree, like in the town of Creston. KXLY 4's Drew Reeves reports.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017