SPOKANE, Wash. - The Washington State Supreme Court has cleared the way for a new trial for a Spokane stock broker charged with vehicular homicide in 2009.
Prosecutors say Jon Strine, 45, was drunk when he slammed his car into a motorcycle near 5th and Browne, killing 48-year-old Lorri Keller.
A jury found him not guilty in 2011, but the judge declared a mistrial and Strine's attorney argued he couldn't be re-tried; the state supreme court ruled otherwise.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods