SPOKANE, Wash. - The Washington State Supreme Court has cleared the way for a new trial for a Spokane stock broker charged with vehicular homicide in 2009.
Prosecutors say Jon Strine, 45, was drunk when he slammed his car into a motorcycle near 5th and Browne, killing 48-year-old Lorri Keller.
A jury found him not guilty in 2011, but the judge declared a mistrial and Strine's attorney argued he couldn't be re-tried; the state supreme court ruled otherwise.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives