Nicki Wood and Rebecca West disappeared from their West Central neighborhood during a walk to a nearby mini-mart nearly 25 years ago and now the man convicted of killing those girls is on the brink of being released from prison. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image