The price of alcohol could be going up again, this time in restaurants and bars, the latest change as a result of the privatization of liquor sales in Washington. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school