Business is booming in Kendall Yards, one of Spokane's hottest neighborhoods. For 40 years, this area sat vacant and now it's one of the hippest parts of town. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River