The Spokane chapter of National Organization for Women (NOW) is withdrawing its complaint that Spokane Mayor David Condon covered up a sexual harassment complaint made against a former police chief. KXLY 4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line