It's been four years since Washington voters legalized recreational marijuana, but Spokane County's as a leader in state-wide production may be changing. KXLY 4's Jack Ferris reports.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017