Wednesday night's rain combined with below freezing temperatures Thursday morning, making for an icy commute for drivers and pedestrians alike. While the city is charged with keeping the roads clear, who's in charge of clearing the sidewalks? KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line