A walk along the Spokane River you see the beauty it brings, but it's also not hard to find trash along its banks too. Spokane Riverkeeper Bart Mihailovich hopes to change that. With beer. KXLY4's John Hendricks reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line