High winds and heavy rain headed for the Spokane area have many on alert.. Though this storm is not expected to be anywhere near as severe as last November's, city officials are not taking any chances.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River