SPOKANE, Wash. - The city of Spokane has declared a stage 1 snow event Tuesday.
City plows will now be on residential hill routes and they ask that all cars be parked on the odd numbered side of the street.
Road conditions proved difficult for drivers in Spokane between Monday and Tuesday. In a 24-hour period, crews responded to at least 150 collisions and slide-offs.
Snow fell during peak hours Monday, slowing traffic on hills and along I-90.
In a stage 1 snow event, the city will plow arterials, STA bus routes, neighborhood business districts, central business district, hospitals and medical district, and some residential hill routes.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River