Spokane's city council wants faster answers about officer involved shootings and Monday night the council intends to urge Spokane County Prosecutor Steve Tucker to speed up his decisions about whether or not officers' use of force incidents are justified. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity