One of the busiest streets in Spokane could be getting a lane reduction in the near future. The Logan Neighborhood Council is looking at adding more room for pedestrians and parking along a busy stretch of Hamilton Street. KLXY4's Allie Norton reports.
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'
- Humane Society volunteer wins award for shelter