After four days at the Spokane Valley Mall, it's time for the El Kitaf Shrine Circus to head out. While some are sad to see the 60th annual event leave, others are hoping it stays away forever. KXLY 4's Allie Norton reports.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives