A six-year-old boy survived a terrible spill Monday afternoon after he fell off a 50 foot cliff in Liberty Park.
The boy possibly suffered a broken arm and was a bit shaken up after the fall. His dad said they were walking along when his son got a bit ahead of him, slipped off the side and tumbled down the cliff face.
He was transported by paramedics to Sacred Heart Medical Center for treatment of his injuries and should be okay.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital