A six-year-old boy survived a terrible spill Monday afternoon after he fell off a 50 foot cliff in Liberty Park.
The boy possibly suffered a broken arm and was a bit shaken up after the fall. His dad said they were walking along when his son got a bit ahead of him, slipped off the side and tumbled down the cliff face.
He was transported by paramedics to Sacred Heart Medical Center for treatment of his injuries and should be okay.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday