Kalispell, Mont. - The Amber Alert for Brayden Blasius of Kalispell, Montana is cancelled. He has been found and both suspects are in custody.
The alert was cacelled around 10 a.m. Sunday, eight hours after it began.
The 1-year-old boy was abducted by non-custodial parents Bryndi Gibson and Beau Blasius. They were believed to be under the influence of drugs and driving a stolen car.
The Fife, Washington Police Department alerted authorities that they had Gibson and Blasius in custody just before 10 a.m. Sunday and that the boy was safe.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River