After being drafted in the 8th round by the Rangers, 21-year-old Kyle Hendricks wasn't sure about his future, which he made clear in his 2011 interview with KXLY. "It was pretty hectic," the right hander explained. "Figuring out where I'm going and all that. But now I'm here and I'm getting more comfortable as the days go by. So the season should be fun." KXLY4's Jack Ferris reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car