SPOKANE, Wash. - A jury has just found John Castro of Spokane guilty of shooting and killing a man in 2011.
The victim, Alfredo "Junior" Solis, was performing with his group Base Blocc at the Ichiban restaurant.
After the concert he returned to his room at the nearby Quality Inn. A group of Spokane men, including Castro, were also there. A fight broke out and Solis was shot in the chest.
This was Castro's 3rd strike, which means he'll spend the rest of his life in prison.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time