SPOKANE, Wash. - A jury has just found John Castro of Spokane guilty of shooting and killing a man in 2011.
The victim, Alfredo "Junior" Solis, was performing with his group Base Blocc at the Ichiban restaurant.
After the concert he returned to his room at the nearby Quality Inn. A group of Spokane men, including Castro, were also there. A fight broke out and Solis was shot in the chest.
This was Castro's 3rd strike, which means he'll spend the rest of his life in prison.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties