The Carlton Complex fire will now go down in Washington state history books as the largest wildfire since statehood. It's not going down without a fight but neither are the firefighters working tirelessly to knock it out. KXLY4's Aaron Luna reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line