The deaths of Adalynn Hoyt in Spokane, Maliki Wilburn in Coeur D'Alene and another 3-week-old baby in his Spokane Valley home have broken the hearts of our community, and opened the door for a serious conversation about child abuse and neglect. KXLY 4's Caroline Rourke reports.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties