Downtown Spokane businesses are hoping to discourage drivers and shoppers from giving money to panhandlers through a new public education campaign, launched Thursday, designed to encourage diverting the flow of spare change to the agencies that help the homeless. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives