With all the construction downtown, many drivers have been forced to map out new ways to reach their destination, but it's not only drivers. Pedestrians have also felt the pain of road construction.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives