Tonight Spokane police says 30-year-old Stephen Corkery, the suspected armed robber they shot and killed Wednesday night, is responsible for a series of holdups that have kept small business owners on edge for the past month. KXLY 4's Caiti Currey reports.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school