If you walk along the path behind Joe Albi Stadium, you may come across something out of the ordinary. A pile of headstones, some of them damaged and old, others completely intact, but it's not an act of vandalism. KXLY4's Alyssa Donovan reports.
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'
- Humane Society volunteer wins award for shelter