It's the time of year when a lot of people are headed outside, and with a few snow capped peaks still melting off this late in the season the Pend Oreille river is putting on quite the show and Boundary Dam near Metaline Falls. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River