It's boot season in Spokane and we're not talking about fall fashion. The City of Spokane has stepped up it's efforts to collect $4 Million in unpaid parking tickets. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives