SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane County Medical Examiner's Office has confirmed the identity of the man who was found on W. Wellesley in Spokane, WA on November 24, 2016.
43-year-old Chad Edward Burk was found dead at the Shadle Park shopping complex Thursday evening.
Police responded to the scene just before 7 p.m. and confirmed someone was deceased.
Burk's cause of death is pending. The Spokane County Medical Examiner's toxicology test is underway.
- Refugees celebrate new life in Spokane
- Spokane organization celebrates refugee resettlement efforts
- Extreme Team "Making Spirits Bright" project decorates nearby park
- Mix up leaves family with dozens of baby guinea pigs
- Artist aims to paint one picture of Spokane each week for a year
- Woman shoots boyfriend in domestic violence incident