SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane County Medical Examiner's Office has confirmed the identity of the man who was found on W. Wellesley in Spokane, WA on November 24, 2016.
43-year-old Chad Edward Burk was found dead at the Shadle Park shopping complex Thursday evening.
Police responded to the scene just before 7 p.m. and confirmed someone was deceased.
Burk's cause of death is pending. The Spokane County Medical Examiner's toxicology test is underway.
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- Thousands turn out for Women's March on Spokane