SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane County Medical Examiner's Office has confirmed the identity of the man who was found on W. Wellesley in Spokane, WA on November 24, 2016.
43-year-old Chad Edward Burk was found dead at the Shadle Park shopping complex Thursday evening.
Police responded to the scene just before 7 p.m. and confirmed someone was deceased.
Burk's cause of death is pending. The Spokane County Medical Examiner's toxicology test is underway.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line