Most vehicle owners will pay more for their car tabs next year in a bill heading to the governor's desk that will save the state money on building a new ferry in Washington. KXLY4's Ian Cull reports.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting