In its first day of sales, the state of Washington brought in more than $60,000 dollars in pot tax revenue and now private businesses are trying to cash in on the 'budding' tourism industry. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car