SPOKANE - The Spokane Fire Department was able to quickly extinguish a bathroom fire at a North Spokane home Sunday morning.
The fire was called in around 10:10 a.m. in the 2200 block of East Heroy Avenue.
Smoke was seen coming from the roof, but as firefighters entered the home they found the origin of the fire was in the bathroom.
The fire was put out quickly, but not before causing fire damage to the bathroom and smoke damage throughout the home.
No on was home at the time of the fire. The cause is under investigation.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting