SPOKANE - The Spokane Fire Department was able to quickly extinguish a bathroom fire at a North Spokane home Sunday morning.
The fire was called in around 10:10 a.m. in the 2200 block of East Heroy Avenue.
Smoke was seen coming from the roof, but as firefighters entered the home they found the origin of the fire was in the bathroom.
The fire was put out quickly, but not before causing fire damage to the bathroom and smoke damage throughout the home.
No on was home at the time of the fire. The cause is under investigation.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car