A small-town bar and grill held its grand opening Monday in Palouse. By dawn Tuesday the restaurant, housed in a century-old building, was a smoldering ruin. KXLY4's Casey Lund reports.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives