A job can mean everything, especially when you find one that fits you perfectly, and Avista and the Arc of Spokane have been working together for 25 years now to give people with developmental challenges meaningful jobs. KXLY4's Alyssa Donovan reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line