SPOKANE, Wash. - U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is in Spokane.
U.S. Attorney Michael Ormsby says Holder on Friday was visiting the U.S. Attorney's Office, other Department of Justice offices and members of the federal judiciary.
Ormsby says Holder during his tenure has made several routine visits to U.S. Attorney's Offices throughout the country, similar to his visit to Spokane.
No public events are scheduled.
Coincidentally last week local law enforcement agencies were practicing escorting a motorcade around the Spokane area. At the time, they would not comment if they were practicing for a specific event.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'