SPOKANE, Wash. --- Neighbors in the 3900 block of north Washington were kept up most of Friday night during a standoff between Spokane Police and a man wanted for attempted murder in the first degree.
Officers from the Patrol Anti-Crime Team were able to develop information that Coby C. Adams, 38. was at a residence in the block. After he refused to leave the home, a K9 searched the house and found Adams. He was taken into custody without further incident and will be booked into Spokane County Jail.
SPD thanks the neighbors for their patience.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017