SPOKANE, Wash. --- Neighbors in the 3900 block of north Washington were kept up most of Friday night during a standoff between Spokane Police and a man wanted for attempted murder in the first degree.
Officers from the Patrol Anti-Crime Team were able to develop information that Coby C. Adams, 38. was at a residence in the block. After he refused to leave the home, a K9 searched the house and found Adams. He was taken into custody without further incident and will be booked into Spokane County Jail.
SPD thanks the neighbors for their patience.
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position
- National Weather Service issues Ice Storm Warning for Grant County
- Thousands turn out for MLK march