SPOKANE, Wash. - A man was taken to the hospital Monday morning after an attempted burglary ended in him getting tased by police.
Police responded to a burglary in process at a home on West 11th. The home was occupied at the time.
Police chased the Charles Chatburn by car and stopped him with a several PIT maneuvers at 9th and Maple. Chatburn crashed his car into a tree at the end of the low-speed pursuit.
He then got out of the car and tried to fight with police. Police tased him which they said had no affect.
Chatburn was later taken in to custody and transported to the hospital with drug-related symptoms.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car