SPOKANE, Wash. - A man was taken to the hospital Monday morning after an attempted burglary ended in him getting tased by police.
Police responded to a burglary in process at a home on West 11th. The home was occupied at the time.
Police chased the Charles Chatburn by car and stopped him with a several PIT maneuvers at 9th and Maple. Chatburn crashed his car into a tree at the end of the low-speed pursuit.
He then got out of the car and tried to fight with police. Police tased him which they said had no affect.
Chatburn was later taken in to custody and transported to the hospital with drug-related symptoms.
- Spokane Police searching for missing 8-year-old boy
- Why did you get a headache after safely looking at the eclipse?
- Chattaroy man trying to get back on feet falls victim to scam
- WSU dorm evacuated on second day of school due to bomb threat
- Police search for man who robbed Cenex Zip-trip, pointed gun at clerk
- Central Valley cashes in on $121.9 million bond