Spring is finally here, which means it's just about time to get out and start growing, and Green's Greenhouse is one of many 'growing' businesses in the area ready to put your green thumb to good use out in the yard. KXLY4's Casey Lund reports.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'