Lawmakers in Congress voted to restrict DEA funding so that the feds wouldn't go after medical marijuana operations in states where it's legal. It's one of the first signs U.S. lawmakers are looking to end the war on cannabis. KXLY4's Ian Cull reports.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting